Mouth Guard Reviews
To View The Only Night Guard Review on
The Internet, Click Here.
Welcome to this
night guard reviews page. As a TMJ dentist, I can
give you an honest night guard review that should answer most of
your questions. The review will be on a one star to five-star
system with five being the highest rating and one the lowest.
The factors that I will cover are:
- Price -- an obvious and important element for any night guard
- How well it fits in the mouth
- If it relieves jaw pain
- If it relieves headaches (headaches are a common symptom of TMJ
and teeth grinding during the night)
- How well it reduces clenching
- If the night guard prevents toothaches
- If it reduces ringing in the ears
- If it molds to your mouth well
- How comfortable it is once in your mouth for long-term wear
(like overnight, which would be required to stop teeth grinding in
- If it's bulky or not
- If it's secure in your mouth
- If it reduces jaw popping and clicking (crepitus)
- If it reduces jaw locking
As you can see the night guard reviews particular
elements are quite extensive and comprehensive. I touch upon
everything and then I total the number of stars to give
you a total so as to compare the different night or mouth
you go to my review page by clicking on any of the links on this
page, I want to say something. In the interest of complete honesty,
I myself have a night guard for sale.
I spent quite a bit of money with its research and construction
and had to tweak it quite a few times to get it just right. To that
give a 150% guarantee as astonishing
as that sounds on my recommended SmartGuard night guard.
I was involved every step of the way with the design of my
product to ensure its proper construction.
I'm so confident you in it, I give a 150% guarantee. I certify
that it will reduce grinding teeth issues, TMJ jaw pain, tension
headaches, ringing in the ears, reduce clenching, and give you a
better night sleep.
The last thing to say about his guarantee
is this: I give a full 6-month guarantee to anyone who buys my
mouth guard! Anyone who offers such a guarantee must be very
confident in his recommendations.
As I am a TMJ dentist that guarantee
has some “bite” to it, if you’ll excuse the pun.
You can feel comfortable knowing if it
doesn’t work out, you can get your money back. That's an important
thing for any night guard reviews, if you ask me.
To Read a Free, non-biased
review by a dentist on the most popular night or mouthguards on the
market today, please click
go to the review page, you'll get a free report entitled, "Truth
About Mouth Guards" that will have share information of the
- Why over-the-counter mouth guards generally do NOT relieve
- How a good mouth guard can relieve grinding during sleep and
- Why they cause more TMJ pain.
- Which one or two Night Guards work and relieve Jaw pain.
- Why most OTC Night Guards cause more clenching.
- Why they don't stay in the mouth.
- Will review 12 of the most popular Night Guards available.
- One or Two Night Guards are recommended.
My mouthguard was specifically designed by me to
relieve the "how to stop teeth grinding in sleep" issue, but it has
use for those with a TMJ problem as well.
That said, my product may not be for you another
one may be, and that's totally fine.
Therefore, for an honest, non-biased mouth
guard review of the most popular mouth guards on the
market -- designed by a TMJ specialist dentist with over
18 years experience -- check out my review page
at this site on dental night guard
I hope this night guard
reviews webpage has been helpful for you.
Yours in health,
David Spainhower, D.D.S.